[ad_1]

Kandi Burruss and her complete household are having one of the best time ever on a fun-filled journey to Jamaica.

The singer and actuality TV star together with husband Todd Tucker have been hitting the seaside on the Royalton Blue Waters resort in Montego Bay.

Todd and Kandi are accompanied by the youngest members of the crew, Blaze Tucker, who is simply three months outdated and their 4-year-old son, Ace Wells Tucker.

View this publish on Instagram

I obtained my @shopraisingace pacifier so I’m chilling proper now. What are you doing?

A publish shared by Blaze Tucker (@blazetucker) on Mar 3, 2020 at 11:40am PST

The extraordinarily photogenic household has been sharing candy photographs of the holiday on Instagram a lot to the delight of TheReal Housewives of Atlanta followers.

View this publish on Instagram

Now that is the way you vacay…

A publish shared by Blaze Tucker (@blazetucker) on Mar 5, 2020 at 1:55pm PST

Kandi captioned one photograph: “I’ve been dwelling my finest life for the previous couple of days. Joke…. so I used to be ordering “Virgin” Bob Marley’s. Little did I do know they weren’t fully Virgin. They simply didn’t add the additional shot of rum, however the frozen combine already had alcohol in it. It was so candy that I didn’t even style the alcohol. I’ve been tearing them up! ? So I formally discovered a drink that I like, I suppose.”

View this publish on Instagram

I can’t wait to see what the longer term holds for these 2! Praying for all of the happiness on the earth for them. #leadersoftomorrow @blazetucker @acetucker

A publish shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) on Mar 6, 2020 at 11:17am PST

The caption led to a many candy and hilarious feedback from followers and buddies like Rasheeda Frost, who mentioned:

View this publish on Instagram

Final night time in Jamaica! #Funtimes

A publish shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) on Mar 5, 2020 at 6:52pm PST

One individual replied: “Stopppppppp I can’t consider it!!! I don’t need to hear sh*t on our subsequent vacay daiquiri’s all day. ????

View this publish on Instagram

My little @blazetucker has been having fun with herself! First time within the pool. ??‍♀️

A publish shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) on Mar 5, 2020 at 7:20am PST

One other backer said: “Your twin twin ❤❤ I see Kandi already summertime nice ???We’re each born on Might 17. I’m fairly positive we’re the identical peak 5’3, lol (With massive butts ?). We have now three youngsters, two ladies, and one boy. Our oldest is a woman, and we now have a spot between the primary and second little one. Our second is our boy, and final is a child woman. I’ve written songs earlier than, however I write poetry and books extra. At some point I pray we get to satisfy sometime and our youngsters. ??

View this publish on Instagram

I’m loving this seaside bum life! My first trip ?

A publish shared by Blaze Tucker (@blazetucker) on Mar 2, 2020 at 2:10pm PST

This follower shared: “She is so stunning…giving me child fever???.”

View this publish on Instagram

All packed up & able to go! ??✈

A publish shared by Blaze Tucker (@blazetucker) on Feb 23, 2020 at 2:39pm PST

This fan said: “Stunning image of you and Blaze. You’re wanting fabulous in your purple swimwear. #successful #blackwomenrock #blackisbeautiful #babyblaze ❤

View this publish on Instagram

I’ve been dwelling my finest life for the previous couple of days. Joke… so I used to be ordering “Virgin” Bob Marley’s. Little did I do know they weren’t fully Virgin. They simply didn’t add the additional shot of rum however the frozen combine already had alcohol in it. It was so candy that I didn’t even style the alcohol. I’ve been tearing them up! ? So I formally discovered a drink that I like I suppose.

A publish shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) on Mar 4, 2020 at 1:23pm PST

This commenter added: “Amazingly stunning ?? could God bless you & your tight-knit household all the time‼? She’s so so cute!! Let me volunteer to babysit for somebody in order that I can eliminate this child fever.”

This household is doing issues the suitable means.

[ad_2]